You already know that babies produce more dishes if you have one. Furthermore, especially with infants, you cannot simply wash them and hope they are clean. The threat posed by bacteria is greater until the baby is 2 months old because her immune system has not yet fully developed. In addition to using significantly fewer bottles, breastfeeding gives moms immunity. Contrarily, bottle consumption when using formula is enormous. A great way to get them all clean: is the Infant Brezza One-Step Sterilizer
Table of Contents
Here are a few of the Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced key attributes that I find most appealing.
- automatically prepares a warm bottle of baby formula with the push of a button.
- Formula and water are automatically blended to the ideal consistency using patented mixing technology.
- Fully customizable; select 1-ounce increments between 2 and 10 ounces, 3 temperature settings, and formula/water or water-only dispensing.
- works with almost all formula brands and bottle types.
- As the formula is dispensed from an airtight powder container, it is more hygienic than manual bottle preparation.
- It’s simple to access the water tank because of the machine’s bottom-mounted wheels.
- It’s so simple to use that both my 66-year-old mother and 8-year-old daughter can do it.
- Your time and energy are saved!
Supplies To Clean Baby Brezza
Distilled White Vinegar
20 oz. container of any kind
Step By Step To Clean Baby Brezza?
Discard the powder container after removing it from the Formula Pro base.
2. Draining & Filling Your Device
To catch water, place a container 20 ounces or larger under the funnel.
-Pour 10 ounces of water and 10 ounces of vinegar into the Formula Pro water tank after positioning your container beneath the funnel.
3. Cleaning Your Device
-The Formula Pro is now ready for insertion and activation.
-Press and hold the “ounce”, “stop” and “start” buttons simultaneously.
-Continue to hold all 3 buttons until the entire solution of water and vinegar is flushed through the machine. Rinse the water tank and refill it with 20oz of purified water and hold the “ounce”, “stop” and “start” buttons to rinse any remaining vinegar from the machine.
4. Storing Your Device
-Reinstall the funnel, funnel cover, and water tank to the machine after thoroughly drying them off and unplugging the device.
-Your device is currently prepared for storage. Keep the machine free of dust by placing it in its box or bag.
Pros & Cons
- Saves you time. In just 13 seconds, the Formula Pro creates a personalized warm bottle for the infant. Since this is EVERYTHING when a baby is crying, For comparison, it takes me 1 minute, and 20 seconds to make a bottle by hand.
- Easy to use. I have every confidence that you can use this machine just as quickly as my lovely 66-year-old parents, who aren’t even on Facebook.
- Convenient. They thought of everything when building this machine to help new parents save time and effort.
- Makes Perfect Bottles: A great way to consistently make the ideal bottle of baby formula!
1. Price. For many parents, the cost might be prohibitive.
2. Cleaning. This machine does need to be cleaned every day. This may discourage some parents even though it only took me a little under two minutes to finish.
The Baby Brezza Bottle One Step Sterilizer Dryer does cost $100, which is significantly more than what I pay to wash dishes, making it a luxury. It’s a great way to save time and get bottles and pacifiers incredibly clean if you have the money for it.